Chulu East (6584m) Peak Climbing is one of the famous climbing peak in Nepal which is situated North from Annapurna Base Camp on the top of Manang Valley with spectacular sceneries across the Annapurna II, Annapurna III, and Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak and Manaslu. The climb is little tough as it is very straightforward and that’s why you should be familiar about the climbing equipment, fine trekking experience and good health with good stamina. Chulu East Climb is mutual combination of trekking route around the Annapurna Massif, mounting the Marshyangdi valley and crossing the Thorong La Pass.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu,welcome at airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02:free day at Kathmandu
Day 03:Drive to Bhulbhule to Ngadi 940m.
Day 04:Ngadi - Jagat 1300 m.
Day 05:Jaga - Taal 1707 m
Day 06:Tal - Bagar Chhap 2160 m.
Day 07:Bagar Chhap - Chame 2670 m
Day 08:Chame - Hongde 3250 m.
Day 09:Hongde - Ngawal Village 3600 m.
Day 10:Ngawal - Base Camp 5140m
Day 11:Acclimatize/Preparation for Climbing
Day 12:Climb to High Camp 5600m.
Day 13:climbing period
Day 15:Back to Base Camp.
Day 16:Base Camp - Manang 3540 m.
Day 17:Manang - Churi Lattar 4200 m.
Day 18:Churi Lattar - Thorang Phedi 4450 m
Day 19:cross over the Thorong la
Day 20:Muktinath - Kagbendi 2800 m
Day 21:Kagbeni - Jomsom.
Day 22:Jomsom - Pokhara by flight
Day 23:Pokhara - Kathmandu (By Bus or Flight)
Day 24:Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 25:final departure
· Airport pick up & drops
· 4 Night's Hotels in Kathmandu
· City Sightseeing in Kathmandu with cultural guide
· Chulu East Climbing permit
· National Park entry Permit
· All land transportation above program
· All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
· Three meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the Trekking
· Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, Sherpas (assistance guide) staff and porters services
· Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
· Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, all kitchen gear/utensils if necessary
· Fixed rope for climbing
· All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
· All Airport transfer
Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu,welcome at airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02free day at Kathmandu
Day 03Drive to Bhulbhule to Ngadi 940m.
Day 04Ngadi - Jagat 1300 m.
Day 05Jaga - Taal 1707 m
Day 06Tal - Bagar Chhap 2160 m.
Day 07Bagar Chhap - Chame 2670 m
Day 08Chame - Hongde 3250 m.
Day 09Hongde - Ngawal Village 3600 m.
Day 10Ngawal - Base Camp 5140m
Day 11Acclimatize/Preparation for Climbing
Day 12Climb to High Camp 5600m.
Day 13climbing period
Day 15Back to Base Camp.
Day 16Base Camp - Manang 3540 m.
Day 17Manang - Churi Lattar 4200 m.
Day 18Churi Lattar - Thorang Phedi 4450 m
Day 19cross over the Thorong la
Day 20Muktinath - Kagbendi 2800 m
Day 21Kagbeni - Jomsom.
Day 22Jomsom - Pokhara by flight
Day 23Pokhara - Kathmandu (By Bus or Flight)
Day 24Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 25final departure