Everest Region is the richest among the others for its trekking trails,the high passes, Highest Peaks, and its sure is a travelers destination. The Everest three high passes & island peak climbing is a trip of a lifetime that includes Everest Base Camp 3 pass Trek via island peak climb, Phakding, Renjo La, Gokyo Ri, Chola pass to Everest Base Camp to Kalapathar & kongmala pass including climbing island peak and Khumbu Valley. The essence of Himalayas comes alive throughout this trek as the three passes Renjola pass, Chola pass, kongmala pass will left you wondering with amazing feel.
The enthralling series of panoramic adventure takes you to the most isolated peaks to discover, the mesmerizing view of gokyo ri, chola, kalapathhar is something of a achievement to earn. The outstanding view of Lhotse, Baruntse, Nuptse, Ama dablam & Makalu from the top adds more soothing travel experience along the whole trip.
Highlights of Island Peak Climbing via Everest 3 High Passes Trek
- The three Everest Region High Passes .
- The scenic magnificience veiw of Lhotse, Baruntse and Makalu from the top.
- The view of Khumbu Ice Fall.
- The challenging High passes: Kongmala pass, Cho-la Pass, Rinjo-la Pass.
- The Towering 6189m Island Peak.
- The Beautiful Gokyo Lake.
Open All Days
Close All Days
- Airport pickups and drops service in private vehicle
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All the standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Domestic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu
- Private vehicle and professional tour guide for city sightseeing tour
- An experienced, well-trained and English speaking trek guide and assistant guides (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porters)
- All the staffs salary, insurance, transportation, accommodation, food and domestic airfare
- All the necessary paper work and trekking permits
- All governmental and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (USD 1.5 per kg for more than 15kg)
- Personal nature expenses: alcoholic beverage, laundry, phone calls, internet and more
- Tips for guide, porter and driver
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Travel and emergency rescue insurance (however we can help you find the best insurance)
- Altitude Chamber (PAC) or Oxygen
- Personal trekking guide
- Optional trips
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.